Flip through

Wednesday 28 March, 2012

White Noise

I can keep rhythm with no metronome.
[The Flobots]

Simple, yet powerful -
" Focus on the goals, not on the obstacles."

In spite of having come across this several times, and being inspired by it, it wasn't until I thought of it myself, as if telling it to myself, in my own words, that I could grasp the full significance of what it means.

Focus on what you want - to achieve, accomplish, obtain, attain, (haasil - In hindi/urdu) - and take a vow - for yourself - to do everything it takes to get there, regardless of the difficulties you might have to face along the way. Do not be frightened by the myriad possibilities of failure, but focus instead on the single possibility of success and achievement.
Courage is not the absence of fear; it is acting in spite of it. [Mark Twain]

Focus on what you want - everything else is white noise.

Shamanth,
March 28, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for NOT copying

Creative Commons License All content on this page is copyright protected and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.