Flip through

Saturday 26 February, 2022

This is gonna hurt a little

Me: Hey Doc, my tooth’s been hurting. Can you take a look? Dentist: Sure. But first, let me take a tooth-pic *chuckles and takes X-ray* Dentist(looking at the x-ray) : Son, you seem to have grown too smart for your own good. We gotta dumb you down a bit and pull two of your wisdom teeth out *chuckles* Me (Terror in my eyes): Damn!

* After a week’s worth of mental preparation for some grueling dental work*


Me: Ok Doc. I’m ready, I think.

Dentist: OK. So here’s the deal. Your upper wisdom tooth is a piece of cake. I can pull it out in 10 minutes. *Superhero look on his face* But the lower wisdom tooth is acting smart. It is lying flat and completely lodged inside your gums. So we will have to cut open your gum, hack the tooth in half, then pull the other half out and then suture the gum back in. There will be a lot of grinding, drilling and bleeding inside your mouth. Just ignore them. But I can try to make it as painless as possible by sticking in a needle full of local anaesthesia in your mouth. We can go up to ten such shots. Any questions?

Me (looking like I just stared into the Eye of Sauron): This is Madness!

Dentist:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for NOT copying

Creative Commons License All content on this page is copyright protected and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.